Monday, November 25, 2013

My Truth Monday

Boy... it's been a long time since I've gotten the chance to sit down and blog!  This school year has been busy, busy, busy.  I am definitely looking forward to some time to relax on Thanksgiving break later this week!

Speaking of vacation (or stay-cation in my case), I'm linking up with Denise at Sunny Days in Second Grade to share my favorite vacation spot with you.  It was a no-brainer... I have been in love with Hawaii since the moment I first visited!



 Here are a few of my favorite Hawaii pics to cheer you up on a snowy Monday...


Tropical flowers - So pretty!


My favorite part of the honeymoon - we woke up at 2 a.m, drove up the mountain and waited for the sun to rise.  You're literally in the clouds!  It was a sight like I had never seen before. 


Sunset from our balcony


And seriously... best. pool. ever.  <3
Can I have this in my backyard?? 


Happy almost Thanksgiving to all of you!  Hope you get to enjoy a fun vacation - or at least a stay-cation!





4 comments:

  1. Let's try this again...I somehow deleted my own message! Anyway...Your Maui trip looked magical! My hubby and I were just there in Summer 2012. It was fantabulous!! My favorite is your story of flying alone and telling people you were on your honeymoon. I bet they thought you were crazy! Go back there soon!!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy! It's a funny story now but yes, I felt very odd at the time. Oh well! And I would LOVE to go back... if only! I think that was a once and a lifetime vacation! Have a good Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. How fun! I've never been to Hawaii! I also wrote about my honeymoon vacation! :) Glad to have found your blog through the linky!

    Aris
    Sailing into Second

    ReplyDelete