Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Off and Running!

Hooray!  After some friendly reminders from my bloggy friends I decided to finally get my blog up and running!  I am so excited to blog and share new ideas with you as I start getting ready for a new school year. I figured if I blog stalk enough why not share some of my own ideas too? :-)

I'm starting my second year in second grade, but before that I taught Kindergarten for a few years and also worked with K-3 students for reading intervention.  I feel like I am a better teacher because as my blog name suggests, I have been "sprinkled" in many grades and each age group has added to my experience and knowledge as a teacher.  I loved teaching second grade last year and learned that second graders really have great personalities and get so excited about learning!  I can't wait for a new school year, although I guess I can wait because I don't want summer to end any time soon.

When I'm not teaching or blog stalking, I love spending time with my family, especially my wonderful husband and our dog.  I love to read, try new recipes and travel.  I love searching for new ideas for my classroom.

I can't wait to share more soon!  Please be sure to follow my blog on bloglovin' by clicking on the button on the right side of this page!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my dear! Email me about Pen Pals . . . I might just open the door a little and let ya in ;) Hehehehehe!! kelleydolling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete